2011年9月21日星期三

Facebook business page.

Today I created my new facebook page which is used for business purpose. I am very excited about it because the facebook profile I used to have was just to contact my classmates and friends around me. Now, I can use my new business profile to introduce my business and introduce my self about the personal experience. 

Every time you go for an interview, your manager will give you limited time that you can use to introduce yourself. I feel time is so little that you can only introduce "part" of you. Now I have my business page that manager can log in his facebook account and spend his time on my well prepared profile. 

By the way... I really like ALES 204. It always gives me new experiences and things I have never done before in my life. 


My Flickr: 

2 条评论:

  1. Hi there, I'm Angela Komarnicki and I read your blog and thought your explanation on having a business profile was great! I agree that Facebook is a way for an employer to read and learn more about you when there is not enough time during an interview. I used you as a reference in my blog :)

    回复删除
  2. good job, chen!

    -- checked by angie

    回复删除